Here are 9 customer relations tips that can help you add the personal touch when working with new/existing clients.
- Respond to e-mails right away, even if it’s as simple a message as “I will get back to you shortly as soon as I know the answer.”
- Ask questions about your customer and listen.
- Make time for your customer and be sure that they know that they are your top priority.
- Ask if they need anything else at the end of their order – it will save them the effort!
- Offer different solutions to choose from so that your customer feels like they can pick the one that suits them best.
- Come in under budget and under time, telling them the longest amount of time their order will take will leave room for you to finish sooner.
- Take care of the details — reports, invoices, and any other loose ends – as promptly as possible. Sometimes these steps are as important to customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with your customer after their order to make sure they are happy with the finished product.
We practice these steps everyday all day.